The Parts Counter Representative sells commercial vehicle and equipment parts to customers over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone. Westrux International is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Westrux International is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Keep orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
- Issue credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Participate in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Accidental Death & Life, 401K, and Vacation Time
Hiring Manager:Julene Fallen
Location:Santa Fe Springs, CA