- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Keep orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
- Issue credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified. • Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Participate in all training programs that are made available.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Participate in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity. Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ experience in parts/equipment counter sales.
- Familiarity with accounting and inventory tracking software.
Hiring Manager: Don Kenney
Position: Full Time
Location: Colton, CA