Truck Mechanic - 3 years of experience or completion of certified mechanic school , must have own tools. Compensation D.O.E.
- Preventative Maintenance including B.I.T. inspections
- Candidate must have experience and knowledge with computer diagnostics
- Opening Engine and chassis component replacement
- Brake repairs
- Electrical diagnosis and repair is essential
- Fluke/Multi meter qualified
- Wheel seal replacement/bearings adjustments
- R&R light components: radiators, belts, hoses, etc
- Explaining completed work and charges to the customer if required.
- Clutch replacement
- Ensuring the proper use, care and storage of all tools.
- Minimum of five years technical experience in the medium/heavy-duty truck industry.
- A commercial driver's license (CDL) to operate and road test customer vehicles when needed
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical required
- Self-motivated with good written and verbal communication skills
- Compensation: hourly wage, with benefits after 90 days
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Qualified applicant must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check, possess a valid CDL and provide their own tools. Salary levels commensurate with experience. Immediate openings available at all locations for qualified applicants.
Westrux Idealease offers a very competitive pay and benefits plan. Westrux Idealeae is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hiring Manager: Mike Hopkins
Position: Full Time
Location: Fontana, CA