Westrux International is seeking experienced Diesel Technicians to diagnose, repair and maintain Light, Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks.
- ASE Certification or Navistar Certification is preferred.
- 3+ years hands on experience as a diesel technician preferably dealership experience
- Cummins Engine Certification preferred
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Diagnostic skills/experience & attention to detail is an absolute requirement
- Extensive knowledge in the repair & maintenance of diesel engines and power trains
- Previous dealership experience preferred
- Strong verbal & documentation skills
- Strong character & work ethic
- Dependable, responsible Team Player with a positive attitude
- Own your own tools
- CDL Driver’s License preferred
Qualified applicant must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check, possess a valid CDL and provide their own tools. Salary levels commensurate with experience. Immediate openings available at all locations for qualified applicants.
Westrux Idealease offers a very competitive pay and benefits plan. Westrux Idealeae is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hiring Manager: Rob Manley
Position: Full Time
Location: Santa Fe Springs, CA